Olaf has in depth experience of over 15 years in international telecommunications and ICT markets. Focus of his work is wholesale and B2B business development and modeling, economic and social regulation, as well as ICT policy and strategy development. Key focus of his work includes broadband rollout strategies, next generation access regulation and national/international wholesale.
Before joining dotadvisors Olaf has worked 11 years for one of the leading Management and Technology consultancies, Detecon International.
Telecommunications and ICT strategy, business planning, and modelling, wholesale & B2B strategies, product and portfolio planning, business innovation, sales strategies & segment planning, bid books, regulation & development of regulatory instruments, commercial & regulatory due diligence, broadband strategies, development of partnership models, internationalization and cross border strategies, business operations, turnaround, restructuring & efficiency programs, monitoring and evaluation.
- Over 60 projects in Africa, Western and Eastern Europe, Near and Middle East, and Latin America
- Developed and developing country experience
- Customer basis contains network operators, service providers, ministries, regulatory authorities, financial institutions, multilateral organisations
- Customers in Africa include Vodacom/Vodafone, Nedbank, Neotel, GloCell, ICASA, DTPS, NTRA Egypt, NCC Nigeria, Etisalat Nigeria, Ghana Telecom, Gamtel, Algerie Telecom
- Project management with up to 15 team members