Jörg Lindenau has worked in the telecommunications industry for more than 25 years. His last positions were for major telco organizations where he was sales director and key account manager covering the digital optical transmission business.
He started his career as a software developer for medical imaging systems. In the early nineties, he joined a telecommunication company as a product manager for network management systems. Subsequently he was working as product developer for leased line services, leader of a technical sales competence center and for many years as key account manager for optical transport networks.
Working with both equipment vendors (Alcatel-Lucent, Infinera) and network operators (o.tel.o Communication Services, ZTE Services), Jörg gained experience on the sales-side as well as the buying-side of the business.
Since four years Jörg is working as a consultant, coach and interim manager with various partners, covering sales, proposal management, business development and network planning.
Key competencies of Jörg are:
- Comprehensive knowledge of ICT markets, products and solutions
- Technical know-how of telco-networks, optical, Ethernet, MPLS, IP
- Experience in leading large and international teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Coaching, training for sales and business development processes