Sebastian has more than 20 years of experience in the national & international telecommunication market with focus on strategy development, technology design and operations.
- 7 years as Member of Board / Managing Director for Telco Operators and ISPs
- 5 years as Managing Partner in a global Management - & Technology Consulting of Deutsche Telekom
- 5 years with international telecom infrastructure supplier in product development, marketing & sales rolls
- Restructuring of Broadband Network Operator
- Build-up of a wholesale & wireless ISP
- Restructuring of a wholesale network operators
- Multiple technology migration projects
- Business modelling & business planning, Strategy development, feasibility studies
- Restructuring & turn-arounds of telco operators, Start-up management
- Creation of concepts & implementation of innovative systems, services & business models. Structuring of operational processes und transformation of organizations in the telco segment
- Strategy, concept development & implementation of innovative communication network structures & technical systems
- Process optimization, raising efficiency, M&A, due diligence, outsourcing,
- Interim management as COO / CEO
Sebastian was part of the executive & quality management team of the consulting firm that conducted the due diligence of Neotel on behalf of the lenders in 2008 and after.